Frank M. Ahearn is the author of the Digital Hit Man and How to Disappear. In all my years in business I have become extremely skilled at four unique talents. I can hunt down and find most people anywhere. I have the ability to extract sensitive information over the phone via pretext. I can also “disappear” people in need. These parts of my business are behind me, but the one thing they all have in common is the use of deception which is my fourth and greatest skill.
In my world you will never find the heavy sell or some bullshit about the use of innovative software designed by scientists, mathematicians and technologists. I leave that lie for the snake oil salesmen pimping tonic water as a remedy. The reality is I lie to deal with a client’s information but I never lie to a potential client or a client, or ever make promises I cannot deliver. There have been plenty of times I have walked away from big pay-days because the request was not doable.
I have always had the attitude that this is what I do and this is what it costs, take it or leave it. I am not a salesman–I am a master of deception. In the digital world there are dozens of articles floating around about me and my crazy life. The articles share tales of misdeeds, misfortunes, audits and alcohol, but none have ever had a complaint about my services. I have been described as a long-haired-hippie, biker and street-kind-of-guy and most recently as the kind of guy you meet in a corner bar. In the great words of Popeye, “I am what I am.” Because of that I am better at hiding, deleting, manipulating and creating digital distortion than any scientist, mathematician, technologist or Ph.D. So ask yourself, when you’re at war, who do you want fighting for you, a gunslinger or a word-slinger?
I do not have a sales pitch or a factory of employees working for me. But if you are going to place your trust, you should place it with one professional, not a company of two-hundred where your information is vulnerable and easily accessible to each and every one of these employees.
What I do is create digital deception which solves your digital problems.
- Martin Luther King…and His Communist Affiliations (chasvoice.blogspot.com)
- Gov.-elect Pence picks longtime GOP operative as general counsel (courierpress.com)
- Employer spotlight: Ahearn Electric (kitsapsun.com)
- Attorney slams Wash. lawmakers on school funding (sfgate.com)
- State lawmakers slammed on school funding (heraldnet.com)
- The Secret of Crickley Hall: a haunted house thriller with a hint of Hitchcock (telegraph.co.uk)
- Sarah Ahearn Bellemare’s Two-minute Prompts (apaintedturtle.wordpress.com)
- Attorney slams Wash. lawmakers on school funding (thenewstribune.com)
- Washington lawmakers shirk duty to schools, attorney says (oregonlive.com)
- GES’ Errol Ahearn Recognized as Designer of the Year by the Exhibit Designers and Producers Association (prweb.com)